Vegan Protein Cookies - Matcha & Chocolate-Chip
The Best Vegan Matcha & Chocolate-Chip Cookies Ever
!!! Warning !!! This is a guilt-free recipe!
Discover this high protein, gluten-free and vegan matcha cookies cookie recipe! You will never feel bad again after craving for cookies!
And what goes better than matcha in a vegan chocolate chip cookies recipe?
This green tea is a fine powder of that comes from crushing the green tea leaves. Apart from being delicious, it has many health benefits and is full of antioxidants. Here are some of the nutrients the matcha possesses:
- It accelerates metabolism. If you don't know what metabolism is, discover how to lose body fat while your body is at rest here!
- Packed with Magnesium and vitamin C,
- Detoxifies the body,
- Helps to fight against cancer
If you are interested in knowing more about the benefits of the matcha, we listed them here!
The matcha powder gives a touch of flavor to your favorite protein desserts recipe!
It's a guarantee that you will love these vegan matcha cookies! In addition to being super healthy, you can use these vegan protein cookies as an excellent & delicious post-workout snack, after your HIIT Workout for instance.
Here is the recipe for healthy vegan chocolate chip cookies, with a touch of magical matcha.
Serving Size: 14 to 16 cookies
Preparation time: 25 min
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 2 teaspoon of organic matcha powder
- 3 tablespoon of melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup of organic maple syrup (or any other syrup)
- A pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- ½ teaspoon of soda bicarbonate
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar (it helps to moisten the mixture)
- ½ cup of vegan dark chocolate chips or your favorite vegan chocolate
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Falcon Protein
- 3 to 5 drops of organic vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large bowl, combine all your dry ingredients together (the almond flour, the matcha powder, the baking soda, and sea salt).
- Add your wet ingredients (the coconut oil, the maple syrup, and the apple cider vinegar).
- Stir evenly so it's well combined to the dry ingredients.
- Mix until you have a smooth consistency (the mixture will look a little dry when mixed, but once everything is well integrated, a slightly sticky paste will form).
- Integrate the chocolate chips into the dough.
- On a baking sheet lined with wax paper, use your hands to create small balls of dough and then press them lightly to form the cookies (the cookies will expand a lot in the oven, so be sure to keep the sizes small and proportional). You can also use an ice cream scoop to shape your balls, so they all have the same size.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let them cool for 20 minutes before serving.
Serve with a big glass of non-dairy milk and enjoy! We hope that you liked these vegan cookies. Feel free to add your favorite topping to it!!
A foodie recommendation: you can swap vegan dark chocolate to vegan white chocolate, it goes very well with matcha powder! Also, why not adding nuts full of healthy fats like almonds? Be creative and healthy!
If you are looking for more protein and healthy recipes made with Falcon Protein, have a look at our Birdman Blog where you can also find blog posts on Health, nutrition, and tips on the vegan lifestyle.
Continue to be fit, healthy and respectful of our planet!
Get Falcon Protein
Marine Le Sager
Hey, I'm Marine!
Passionate about plants and nutrition, I'm sharing my most delicious and healthy recipes that you can enjoy after sports training workouts that I am also writing about!
Peace and love the planet ♥︎✌︎
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Sweet Recipes
If the protein bars from your local grocery store don't convince you, then bake your own! Discover this delicious recipe of homemade vegan protein bars with almonds & cherry jam in collaboration with The Vegan Booty that share us her healthy and guilt-free recipe! Treat yourself with this high in protein snack!
Are you looking for a great pre-workout smoothie that will, first, give you muscles a natural and incredible boost (without any steroids!!) and second, will provide your body with fantastic nutrients such as nitric oxide and amino acids? Then this recipe is for you!! Check it out, enjoy the taste and benefits!
Are you looking to boost your basal metabolism through food? Try out our natural metabolism booster smoothie! This tasty recipe contains superfoods that will help you to improve your metabolism and burn more calories while your body is at rest! Losing weight without doing anything, isn't it the dream? Check it out!