Falcon Baked Oats
Falcon Baked Oats
A new month is going to start and the end of the year is just around the corner. We crave baked goods more than ever and we fancy recipes we can leave in the oven while watching a movie or an episode of our favorite series. That's why we bring you this Baked Oats recipe, created by Paola The Vegan Booty, for you to enjoy with your family or friends on a chilly evening. It´s a very simple recipe, you're gonna love it! Read the full recipe below!
Falcon Baked Oats Recipe
Servings: 6 | Prep time: 10 minutes prep + 40 minutes bake
Macros per Serving:
- Calories: 376 Cal
- Protein: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fat: 14.8 g
- ½ cup of walnuts or almonds in pieces
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Scoop of Falcon Vanilla
- 2 chia eggs (2 tbsp chia + 6 tbsp water incorporated and rested for 10 minutes)
- 2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or preferred sweetener.
- 2 tbsp avocado or coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- 1.5 -2 cup of blueberries or the fruit of your preference
- In a skillet over low heat, lightly toast the walnuts or almonds for a few minutes. We withdraw and reserve.
- In a bowl we add the oats, the toasted nuts, the chips, the powder, the salt, the cinnamon and the protein and incorporate.
- In another bowl add the milk, chia eggs, syrup, and oil and add.
- In a baking dish or mold that is suitable for the oven, place half of the blueberries, on top we put the oatmeal mixture and then the rest of the blueberries.
- We add the mixture of liquid ingredients on top and tap the mold lightly to allow the mold to be covered evenly with the liquid mixture.
- We take the mold to the preheated oven at 180ºC for 40-45 minutes, until it looks slightly golden on the surface.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for at least 20 minutes to be able to cut and serve more easily.
- We can serve to taste with vegan ice cream or yogurt, fruit, maple syrup, etc.
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you decide to try it!
Many thanks to Paola (The Vegan Booty) for the recipe! You can find links to her social media below and benefit from discount code to buy Falcon Protein 😉⤵
Instagram | YouTube | Website
For more post-workout snacks and content related to health and fitness, please feel free to have a look at our Birdman Blog.
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.