Vegan Chai Pancakes
Falcon Chai Pancakes
Spice up your mornings! We bring you this incredible recipe for vegan Chai Pancakes, courtesy of Scarlett Vegan,
that you will surely love. They are incredibly healthy, gluten-free, sugar-free, and packed with protein. All the ingredients are listed down below, so what are you waiting for to start scrolling down?
Falcon Protein Chai Pancakes
- 1 cup gluten-free flour.
- 1 cup vegetable milk.
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 1 Scoop Chai Falcon Protein
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted.
- Mix everything in a bowl until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Preheat the pan with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Pour the mixture little by little, the amount depends on the size you want your pancakes. Let them cook over low heat.
- When a lot of bubbles start to come out of the hot cake, turn it over and wait a few minutes.
- Now that you have your pancakes ready, decorate with your favorite toppings.
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you make them!
Big thanks to Scarlett Vegan for the recipe! Down blow we leave the links to her social networks so you can follow her and use her discount code to buy Birdman Products 😉⤵
Instagram | YouTube | Facebook
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.