Servings: 30 cookies approximately
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup date sugar or coconut sugar
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 3 tablespoons water, 3 tablespoons coconut oil and 2 teaspoons (organic) baking powder (all mixed together)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (can be oat, coconut or organic wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 9 ounces vegan chocolate chips
- 1 scoop vanilla protein scoop
- Make the cookie mix with all of the above ingredients.
- Roll the dough into small balls (about the size of a golf ball) and place them on a sheet of non-stick paper on a baking sheet and flatten the balls into a cookie shape.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 9 minutes and let cool.
- You can make 30 cookies with this recipe, serve with a cup of herbal tea or your favorite coffee!
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you decide to try it!