Ready for a decadent dessert? Winter is still our guest, and we can't think of a better way to enjoy its company than with a hot drink and delicious Chocolate Brownies fresh from the oven! This incredible recipe, courtesy of Paola The Vegan Booty, is not only chocolaty and seemingly sinful, it's also sugar-free and packed with protein. So go preparing your mold and preheating the oven!
Portions: 16 | Preparation time: 40 minutes
Macros per Portion:
- Calories: 150 Kcal
- Protein: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fats: 8.5 g
- 1 ¼ cup oatmeal
- 200 g unsweetened bittersweet chocolate (sweetened with stevia or sweetener)
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- ½ cup of monkfruit or granulated sweetener of your choice
- 60 g of Chocolate Falcon Protein
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Walnuts in pieces to taste (optional)
- Grease a square oven safe mold and place parchment paper on the base and walls to make it easier to unmold the brownie.
- Preheat the oven to 180º C
- Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler to melt them, or you can also do it carefully in the microwave. Mix constantly until completely melted and incorporated.
- In a bowl mix the oatmeal, cocoa, sweetener, protein and a pinch of salt.
- Add the chocolate with the coconut oil, the vegetable milk and the vanilla extract to the bowl and incorporate.
- Place the mixture into the prepared pan and distribute it evenly. Add the walnuts in pieces on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the surface edges look completely cooked and the center still shows a little soft.
- Remove from the oven and let cool before unmolding. Cut into 16 equal parts.
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you decide to try it!
Many thanks to Paola (The Vegan Booty) for the recipe! You can find links to her social media below and benefit from discount code to buy Falcon Protein 😉⤵
Instagram | YouTube | Website
For more post-workout snacks and content related to health and fitness, please feel free to have a look at our Birdman Blog.
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.