Servings: 12-15 truffles approximately
- 200g Medjool dates, previously soaked for 1 to 2 hours and pitted
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 Scoops of Chocolate Falcon Protein
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, liquid but not hot
- Pure and organic cocoa powder for dusting
- Put the dates in a food processor on high speed, add water and mix well until you have a smooth and consistent mixture. This may take a few minutes.
- Add the coconut oil and process it with the rest of the mixture. Add the Falcon Protein powder until everything is combined, put in a bowl and let it rest in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Put 1 to 2 tablespoons of cocoa on a flat plate. Take the paste that was previously cooled in the freezer, and using a spoon, take out small portions and roll them in your hands into small balls adding the organic cocoa powder.
- Transfer them to a tray or a container where it is more convenient for you to give them away or enjoy them as lunch wherever you are.
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you decide to try it!