Vegan Chocolate Waffles
Prepare some delicious Vegan Chocolate Waffles
Nothing like having waffles for breakfast to start the day on the right foot! Especially if they are delicious and also provide you with a good amount of protein just for those moments when you need an extra push to give it all. Scarlett Vegan shares this recipe for Chocolate Waffles with us so you can prepare some delicious breakfast with your Chocolate Falcon Protein.
- 1 cup of oatmeal flour.
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup of non-dairy milk.
- 1 teaspoon of avocado oil.
- 1 tablespoon of Falcon Chocolate
- In a blender we add all our ingredients and mix (liquid may be needed), we can add more vegetable milk or water if the mixture is too thick.
- In our previously heated waffle maker, add half of the mixture, at a temperature that your waffle maker dictates.
- It will take about 3 minutes, but still, all waffle makers have their cooking time, and they let you know when it's ready.
- We remove our waffle and place the second one.
- Once the two waffles are ready, we plate them.
- We decorate with our favorite fruits and toppings and that's it!
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you make them!
Big thanks to Scarlett Vegan for the recipe! Down blow we leave the links to her social networks so you can follow her and use her discount code to buy Birdman Products 😉⤵
Instagram | YouTube | Facebook
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.