Power Balls with Protein
Power Balls with Protein: a healthy and nutritious snack!
Here at the Birdman headquarters we like fast and nutritious recipes that can also work as several things at once. Power Balls are really popular as a healthy snack, but you can also eat them as a treat, and with mother's day coming up, you can treat your mom with a delicious and quick recipe as a mother's day gift. You can personalize it as you like, with your favorite Falcon Protein flavor and your mother's favorite toppings! Here's the complete recipe for a very practical Mother's Day gift:
Power Balls with Protein Recipe
For your Power Balls base:
* We used Falcon Protein Vanilla in this recipe, but you can chose to use Chocolate Falcon Protein instead!
For the toppings*:
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Puffed amaranth
- Dried cranberries
* These are the toppings we used, but remember you can customize them with the ones you like the most!
- Place all the base ingredients in your blender or food processor. Remember you can use your favorite Falcon Protein flavor.
- Press until all the ingredients are well chopped and you have a mixture that sticks together and you can mold with your hands. You must pay attention of the time your base spends in the blender or processor so that your base does not dry out and crumble. If this happens to you, add a little more agave syrup to your mixture little by little and preferably integrate it with your hands.
- Once you have your base mix ready, place it in a bowl and start forming the power balls. You can watch the video above as a reference to know how to do it.
- Time to express your creativity! Add the topping ingredients you want for your power balls, integrate them with the dough of your base and form the balls.
- Repeat until you finish with all your mixture and / or toppings, and refrigerate for three hours before eating.
- Consume within a week or keep in an airtight container in the fridgefor up to 2-3 weeks.
If you end up trying this recipe out for a mother's day gift don't forget to mention or tag us in your photos! We hope you enjoy these vegan options and continue to live a healthy life! If you're looking for rich and healthy vegan recipes, remember that you can find them on our Birdman Blog.
Get Falcon Protein