Vegan French Toast with Falcon
Vegan French Toast
If you've been wanting to eat French Toast but you hold back because you don't want to consume eggs or milk, then this recipe for Vegan French Toast with Falcon is what you are looking for and more. Scarlett Vegan brings us this simple high-protein recipe, made with common ingredients that you probably already have hanging around your kitchen. So what are you waiting to read the full recipe? Let's get to work!
Vegan French Toast with Falcon Protein recipe
- Sliced bread
- ⅓ ripe banana
- 1 cup vegetable milk
- ½ chia egg (1 tablespoon of chia in 3 tablespoons of water).
- 1 Scoop protein Falcon Protein Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a bowl, puree the half banana with a fork and add the other ingredients, except the bread.
- Mix well until everything is incorporated.
- Preheat the pan with a little more coconut oil.
- Dip the bread into the mixture until it is completely covered and moist.
- Bring to the pan and turn when necessary.
- Remove, and continue with the rest of the slices of bread.
- Add your favorite toppings.
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you make them!
Big thanks to Scarlett Vegan for the recipe! Down blow we leave the links to her social networks so you can follow her and use her discount code to buy Birdman Products 😉⤵
Instagram | YouTube | Facebook
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.