Falcon Chocolate Caramel Mugcake
Thinking of indulging yourself on the week? What better way than a treat that doesn't take a long time and is also healthy and delicious. That's why we're sharing this super easy recipe for you to treat yourself without guilt and without sabotaging your diet. Trust us, you'll love this Mugcake Choco-Caramel recipe, courtesy of Paola The Vegan Booty, it's super easy to make and it also has your favorite protein. So what are you waiting for to read the full recipe down below!
Falcon Mugcake Recipe
Portions: 2 mugcakes | Preparation time: 10 minutes for the mugcake + 10 minutes for the caramel
Macros per Mugcake:
- Calories: 274 Kcal
- Protein: 11.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fats: 13.8 g
Macros of the Caramel:
- Calories: 100 Kcal
- Protein: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fats: 1 g
- 1/3 tbsp. oatmeal
- 15g Falcon Protein Vanilla or Chocolate
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp monkfruit, erythritol or sweetener to taste
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
For the caramel:
- 1⁄4 cup dates
- 1⁄4 cup non-dairy milk
- Pinch of salt
- Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl (the oatmeal, cocoa, protein, baking powder and sweetener) and incorporate.
- Add the oil, the almond butter and the vegetable milk to the bowl and incorporate again.
- Grease two small microwave oven safe cups or ovenware and divide the mixture between the two.
- Top with the chocolate chips.
- Microwave one of the cups for 1-2 minutes, until it appears cooked on the surface and has puffed slightly.
- Repeat with the other cup.
- Let cool a little while you prepare the caramel.
- Place all the caramel ingredients in a blender and process until you have a smooth consistency.
- Unmold the mugcakes, cut them in half and fill with the date caramel.
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you decide to try it!
Many thanks to Paola (The Vegan Booty) for the recipe! You can find links to her social media below and benefit from discount code to buy Falcon Protein 😉⤵
Instagram | YouTube | Website
For more post-workout snacks and content related to health and fitness, please feel free to have a look at our Birdman Blog.
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.