Homemade Ice Cream Sandwich
Easy Ice Cream Sandwich from Scratch!
If you're a bit like us, as soon as you feel the heat kicking in, ice cream cravings kick in too! With this recipe, you won't have to run to the ice cream truck or shop ever again. You don't need to go to the ice cream shop anymore! Make your very own ice-cream sandwich from scratch! Special thanks to Scarlett Vegan for this delicious recipe. Start reading and get going!
For the cookies:
- 1½ cup oats flour
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. cooking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. agave syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup plant-based milk of choice (according to your dough consistency)
- ⅓ cup vegan chocolate chips
Para the ice cream:
- 1 portion of your favorite fruit (mixed berries, kiwi, mango, etc.)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tbsp. almond or peanut butter
- 1 Scoop Falcon Protein Vanilla
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. plant-based milk
For the cookies:
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl, except for the chocolate chips.
- Later on, incorporate the wet ingredients, use your hands to mix but try not to heat your dough that much.
- Once your dough is well mixed and moldable, add your chocolate chips. and let cool for 30 minutes.
- With a paper lined baking tray, place your future cookies (make them as big or as small as you like!).
- Place them in the oven at 320°F for 11 minutes aproximately.
- Take your cookies out of the oven, let them cool and enjoy or reserve for your ice-cream sandwiches.
For your ice cream:
- Blend everything in your food processor until it's smooth and well-integrated.
- If our ice cream is completely firm, place a generous serving between two cookies and enjoy or place in a hermetic bag or container and save for later!.
- If your ice cream is not as firm, place it on your cooler for 1 hour or so, and proceed to complete step two!
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you make them!
Many thanks to Scarlett for the recipe! You can find links to her social media below and benefit from discount code to buy Falcon Protein 😉⤵
Instagram | YouTube | Facebook
For more post-workout snacks and content related to health and fitness, please feel free to have a look at our Birdman Blog.
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.