Birthday Cake Protein Cookies
by Shaula Saldaña
June 29, 2020
Delicious Birthday Cake Protein Cookies
This recipe is courtesy of our Birdman Ambassador: Paola (The Vegan Booty)! Check the end of this post for all of her social media profiles, for you to follow her so that you can get her Birdman discount code and buy your Falcon Protein at a special prize!
If your birthday came along while quarantine is still here and you couldn't buy your favorite cake, be patient, surely really soon you'll be able to do it and celebrate with your friends and loved ones. In the meantime, how about you indulge yourself a little with these birthday cake-flavored protein cookies that are also a great pre or post workout snack? We know that your eyes shone as soon as you read this so to keep this story short, read along to get the full recipe for the cookies below:
Birthday Cake Flavored Protein Cookies Recipe
Servings: 15 cookies | Preparation time: 10 minutes + 15 minutes in the oven
Macros per cookie:
- Calories: 120 Cals
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Carbs: 13 g
- Fats: 4.5 g
1 1⁄4 cup oat flour
60g Vanilla Falcon Protein (2 scoops)
1⁄4- 1⁄2 cup plant-based milk
- ⅓ cup agave syrup, maple or monk fruit
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp. chia
- 2 tsp. cooking powder
1⁄4 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. color sprinkles
- In a small container place the chia seeds and add 3 tbsp. of water, stir and let it rest.
- In a bowl, incorporate all the dry ingredients except for the colored sprinkles and incorporate.
- Add the syrup, the almond butter, the hydrated chia and 1⁄4 cup of vegetable milk and add, in case you need more liquid, the rest of the milk little by little.
- Once you have a smooth mix but it stays together and doesn't stick, add the color sparkles and incorporate for the last time.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and form your cookies, arrange them on a tray with baking paper or a silicone mat.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cookies are cooked over the top and lightly browned at the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes before taking them off the tray.
Did you like this recipe? Don't forget to tag us on social media with #takeflight if you make them!
Many thanks to Paola (The Vegan Booty) for the recipe! You can find links to her social media below and benefit from discount code to buy Falcon Protein 😉⤵
Instagram | YouTube | Website
For more post-workout snacks and content related to health and fitness, please feel free to have a look at our Birdman Blog.
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.