Peruvian Inspiration - Vegan Ceviche
Fresh and Delicious Vegan Ceviche
Ceviche is definitely one of my favorite dishes for summer, and all year long actually.
I am sure it will also turn into one of our favorites food once you get a taste of this incredibly easy recipe. The best part of it? This ceviche is 100% vegan!
Keep reading if you want to discover this quick, easy, delicious and fresh recipe that will directly take you to Peru!
Serving size: 2 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes + 30 minutes to reserve
- 1 cup of cooked lentils, drained
- ½ cup of fresh mango, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- ½ of an avocado
- ¼ cup of diced red onion
- ½ cucumber, cubed
- The juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce or tamari sauce
- A thumb of ginger, peeled and grated
- Cilantro to taste
- Drain your lentils and reserve
- Cut all of your veggies: the mango, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and cucumber.
- Prepare your dressing: in a bowl, mix the lemon juice, the soy sauce or tamari, apple vinegar, olive oil, and the ginger. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, place all of the ingredients and stir until well combined. Add your dressing and mix again. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Remember that flavors will blend together over time. Once prepared, refrigerate for 30 minutes and then serve with tostadas or crackers and guacamole!
You can serve this dish as a starter. Double the quantity if you will prepare it as a main dish.
I hope you liked this delicious Peruvian inspired recipe
. Tell us what you think in the comments below!
If you're looking for more vegan recipes
to prepare, check our Birdman blog
and discover a bunch of other blog posts about food, nutrition, health, and fitness workouts.
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.