Peruvian Inspiration - Vegan Ceviche
Fresh and Delicious Vegan Ceviche
Ceviche is definitely one of my favorite dishes for summer, and all year long actually.
I am sure it will also turn into one of our favorites food once you get a taste of this incredibly easy recipe. The best part of it? This ceviche is 100% vegan!
Keep reading if you want to discover this quick, easy, delicious and fresh recipe that will directly take you to Peru!
Serving size: 2 people
Preparation time: 15 minutes + 30 minutes to reserve
- 1 cup of cooked lentils, drained
- ½ cup of fresh mango, finely diced
- 2 tomatoes, finely diced
- ½ of an avocado
- ¼ cup of diced red onion
- ½ cucumber, cubed
- The juice of 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce or tamari sauce
- A thumb of ginger, peeled and grated
- Cilantro to taste
- Drain your lentils and reserve
- Cut all of your veggies: the mango, tomatoes, avocado, onion, and cucumber.
- Prepare your dressing: in a bowl, mix the lemon juice, the soy sauce or tamari, apple vinegar, olive oil, and the ginger. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, place all of the ingredients and stir until well combined. Add your dressing and mix again. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Remember that flavors will blend together over time. Once prepared, refrigerate for 30 minutes and then serve with tostadas or crackers and guacamole!
You can serve this dish as a starter. Double the quantity if you will prepare it as a main dish.
I hope you liked this delicious Peruvian inspired recipe
. Tell us what you think in the comments below!
If you're looking for more vegan recipes
to prepare, check our Birdman blog
and discover a bunch of other blog posts about food, nutrition, health, and fitness workouts.
Get Falcon Protein
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Savoury Recipes
A bit hungry? Then it's a great time to share this delicious rice rolls recipe with a lot of flavor and best of all, vegan! This recipe for raw vegan mango and peanut sauce spring rolls is very simple to make which makes it excellent to integrate into your diet at least once a week. Give them a try here!
Are you looking for a low carb, high in fiber, gluten-free and high in protein ingredient to add to your diet? Look no further and try pulse pasta. Learn everything about plant-based protein pasta like chickpeas, red lentils or quinoa pasta and discover a vegan summer pasta salad recipe that will bring you to Greece!!!
Pre-heat your oven and get ready to vegan and delicious lasagna recipes that will take you directly to Rome! Discover three different ways to satisfy your cravings of Italian food. Check out for our classic vegan bolognese lasagna, high-in-protein veggie lasagna or the low-carb eggplant lasagna. Let's cook!